Clicking this icon will bring your to the notes area:
You need to have the user right shown below and enabled to create, view, and edit a note.
Once you have created your Note Type, you can then add a note to a crew.
Clicking the Note icon on the Selected Crew menu allows the user to assign a note to the crew member.
Adding a note
The available note types will be dependent on the Note Types that have been defined in the system.
Follow these steps:
- Select the type of note you want to use from the dropdown list (Example: “Crew Note”’).
- Type your note and adjust the text (B/I) to suit your needs.
- Click on the ADD button to create the new note.
You will then see your note displayed with the crew.
The note displays as a white triangle on the top right side of the crew. (Note: The colors will vary depending on the way the system is set up). When you hover your mouse over the white triangle, the note displays.
Multiple notes display like this:
Deleting a note
To delete a note:
- Select the note that you wish to delete from the list at the bottom of the window.
- Click the delete icon.
- The note will disappear from the list.