For the information how to generate a report, please see: RAIDO > Reference Information > Views
Fields to be filled in the report:
- Report filter. Choose a template that was saved previously from the dropdown list.
- Valid From/Valid To. Define the period for which you need to create a report.
- Template name. To use custom configurations in the future enter a template name and save it.
- Sorting. Choose a filter from the dropdown list. You can set ascending or descending order by clicking on of the radio buttons.
- Filter On. It is possible to filter either on Filter or on Human Resources. To use filters click the Filter radio button. After clicking the dropdown list with filters are available and you can choose the filter that you need. To filter on human resources choose the Human Resources radio button. Now you can search and mark one or several human resources filters for the report.
- Public – the document can be edited and reviewed by any user.
- Protected – other users have no permission to edit the document.
- Private – the document is available only for the user who created it.
- Time Mode. You can choose a time mode from the dropdown list.
- Period Template. You can choose a period template from the dropdown list. Also you can add several days before period and several days after period if you need to create a report for the specific period. Pay attention that Valid From and Valid To dates are not available for editing as these dates are set automatically according to chosen period.
- Frequency. You can tick any weekdays that you need to be displayed in the report.
- Roster view. Here you can choose how roster will be displayed in the report.
- Grouping. You can select several items for grouping from Available list and move to Selected field using single arrow. Also you can move all Available items to Selected using double arrow. If you want to change the order of the items in any field use up and down arrows.
- Phone Types. Here you can mark the phone types that you need to be displayed in the report.
- Roster filters. Choose the Roster filter from the dropdown list.
- Roster Label. You can select maximum 20 labels from Available list and move to Selected field using single arrow. Also you can move all Available items to Selected using double arrow. If you want to change the order of the items in any field use up and down arrows.