Click this list item to enter in the Associations area:
Associations are used to Group countries together. It can be used in various places in the application (e.g.: in some filters).
Create New Association
You can open the edit mode of an association in four ways:
- Click association in the list.
- Check the box with the association and click the EDIT button.
- Check the box with the association and click the COPY button.
- Select the NEW button to create a new association.
The following window displays:
- Enter the Name and Shortcode of the association.
- Enter a second Shortcode, if necessary.
- Select the Active checkbox if the association is to be used.
Once the parameters are defined, select the SAVE button, and the information is committed to the database. The new entry appears in the existing list of items. To discard a new item prior to saving, select the CANCEL button. The information will be removed and the window closed.
To edit multiple associations, check the boxes of appropriate items and click the EDIT button. Each item appears in a separate window and can be edited in turn. To save changes, click the SAVE button. Click the DELETE button to discard changes.
Delete Existing Association
Associations that are no longer required can be deleted by clicking the DELETE button. To delete multiple associations, select the checkboxes of appropriate groups then click the DELETE button.