- Report filter: Choose a template that was saved previously from the dropdown list.
- Valid From/Valid To: Define the period for which you need to create a report.
- Template name: To use custom configurations in the future, enter a template name and save it.
- Sorting: Choose a filter from the dropdown list. You can set ascending or descending order by clicking one of the radio buttons.
- Filter On: It is possible to filter either on Filter or on Human Resources. To use the filters, click the Filter radio button. After clicking, the dropdown list with filters is available and you can choose the filter that you need. To filter on human resources, choose the Human Resources radio button. Now you can search and mark one or several human resources filters for the report.
- Public: The document can be edited and reviewed by any user.
- Protected: Other users have no permission to edit the document.
- Private: The document is available only for the user who created it.
- Time Mode: Always select UTC. The logic for whether the calculator should work in UTC or Local time is embedded in the rule.
- Data Time Mode: Always select UTC. The logic for whether the calculator should work in UTC or Local time is embedded in the rule.
- Period Template: You can choose a period template from the dropdown list. Also, you can add several days before the period and several days after the period if you need to create a report for the specific period. Pay attention that Valid From and Valid To dates are not available for editing as these dates are set automatically according to the chosen period.
- Frequency: You can check any weekdays that you need to be displayed in the report.
- Checkbox Hide crew with no data available: Check this box if you need to display in the report only crew with available data.
- Roster Filter: Only activities matching the filter will be included in the calculation of the calculator.
- Accumulated Values: Check this option if the calculators in the report are using accumulated values instead of calculated values.
- Roster label: Add the roster labels to be included in the report by clicking the + sign. You include up to 15 calculators in one report. For each calculator label, the system will use by default the calculator’s name. You can modify the header to be used in the report by editing the name to the right of each label. You can also adjust the order of the calculators by selecting one at a time and clicking the upward or downward pointing arrow.
- Send as Email: Check this option to automatically send the report with the selected format to the selected email address. The email address of the current user is placed there by default. Note: when selecting this option, no report will be presented on the screen. Also note that for this to work, the setting “ReportDefaultComChannel” in Setup needs to be properly configured.