To search for a region, enter the region name and click the SEARCH button. To search for all regions of a definite country, choose the country from the dropdown list and click the SEARCH button. Mark Show Active if you need to search for used regions.
To open the edit mode of Regions, you can:
- Click the region in the list.
- Check the box with region and click the EDIT button if you need to edit a specific region.
- Check the box with region and click the COPY button. You can edit the copied region.
- Select the NEW button to create a new region.
The following window displays:
- Enter the Local Name.
- Enter Name if necessary.
- Enter Shortcodes if necessary.
- Select country from dropdown list.
- Select Active if the region is to be used.
Once the parameters are defined, select the SAVE button. The information is committed to the database and the new entry appears in the existing list of items. To discard a new item prior to saving, select the CANCEL button. The information will be removed and the window closed.
To edit multiple regions, check boxes of appropriate items and click the EDIT button. Each item appears in a separate window and can be edited. To save changes, click the SAVE button. Click the DELETE button to discard changes.
Deleting an existing Resource Region
Regions that are no longer required can be deleted by clicking the DELETE button. To delete multiple regions, select the checkboxes of appropriate items and click the DELETE button.