Specifies an identifier for different address types.
This window displays the current list of defined address types. To locate an existing address type, enter the name (or partial name) in the dialogue box and select the SEARCH button. All matching results will display.
Editing an existing Address Type
Once an address type is added to the list, it can be amended using the following procedure:
1. Indicate the address type(s) to be amended by selecting the checkbox to the left of the address type name and selecting the EDIT button.
2. The address type details appears in a new window and can be edited as required. If more than one address type is selected, each item appears in a separate window and can be edited.
3. Once the required amendments have been made, select the SAVE button to commit the changes to the database.
Copying an existing Address Type
An address type can be copied to create a new address type using the following procedure:
1. Indicate the address type that is to be copied by selecting the checkbox to the left of the document name and selecting the COPY button.
2. The edit dialogue window displays and the new parameters can be entered.
3. Once the parameters have been defined, select the SAVE button to commit the changes to the database type.
- The changes can be discarded by selecting the CANCEL button and the parameters will not be committed to the database type.
Deleting an existing Address Type
Address types that are no longer required can be deleted using the following procedure:
1. Indicate the address type that is to be copied by selecting the checkbox to the left of the document name.
2. Select the DELETE button.
3. Confirm the action with the DELETE button again.
4. The address type is removed from the database type and is no longer visible in the list of available types.