For the information how to generate a report, please see: RAIDO > Reference Information > Views
Fields to be filled in the report:
- Report filter. Choose a template that was saved previously from the dropdown list.
- Valid From/Valid To. Define the period for which you need to create a report.
- Template name. To use custom configurations in the future enter a template name and save it.
- Sorting. Choose a filter from the dropdown list. You can set ascending or descending order by clicking on of the radio buttons.
- Filter. Choose a filter from the dropdown list.
- Public – the document can be edited and reviewed by any user.
- Protected – other users have no permission to edit the document.
- Private – the document is available only for the user who created it.
- Time Mode. You can choose time mode from dropdown list.
- Period Template. You can choose a period template from the dropdown list. Also you can add several days before period and several days after period if you need to create a report for the specific period. Pay attention that the Valid From and Valid To dates are not available for editing as these dates are set automatically according to chosen period.
- Frequency. You can tick any weekdays that you need to be displayed in the report.
- Grouping. You can select several items for grouping from Available list and move to Selected field using single arrow. Also you can move all Available items to Selected using double arrow. If you want to change the order of the items in any field use up and down arrows.