To search for the block filters type name in the search field and click the Search button. The result will be displayed in the same dialog window.
Create New Block Filters
- Click the New button to create a new block filter.
- Enter text name.
- Define Valid From and Valid To dates.
- Select Public if the block filter can be edited and reviewed by any user.
- Select Protected if other users have no permission to edit the block filter.
- Select Private if the block filter is available only for the user who created it.
- If the block filter is inherited choose an item from dropdown list.
- Select a group from the dropdown list if necessary.
- Select Active if the block filter is to be used.
Once the parameters are defined select the Save button and the information is committed to the database and the new entry will appear in the existing list of items. To discard a new item prior to save select the Cancel button and the information will be removed and the window closed.
Edit Existing Block Filters
All block filters can be edited using the following procedure.
To edit the block filter click the Edit button. If more than one block filter is needed to be edited select the appropriate tick boxes. After clicking the Edit button each item will appear in a separate window and can be edited in turn.
Once the required amendments have been made select the Save button to commit the changes to the database. To discard changes click the Cancel button.
Copy Existing Block Filters
A block filter can be copied to create a new block filter using the following procedure.
Indicate the block filter by selecting the tick box and select the Copy button. The Edit dialogue window is displayed and the new parameters can be entered. To save changes click the Save button, to discard changes click the Cancel button.
Delete Existing Block Filters
Block filters that are no longer required can be deleted by clicking the Delete button. To delete multiple block filters select tick boxes of appropriate filters and click the Delete button.