The Accumulated Values report will consolidate legality calculator values, which are stored in the database. If the value is stored in the database or not, this is defined in the rules factory. Only these calculators will be available for selection in the report.
The fields to be filled in the report are described below:
- Report filter: Choose a template that was saved previously from the dropdown list.
- Time Mode: Always select UTC. The logic for whether the calculator should work in UTC or Local time is embedded in the rule.
- Data Time Mode: Always select UTC. The logic for whether the calculator should work in UTC or Local time is embedded in the rule.
- Valid From/Valid To: Define the period for which you need to create a report.
- Breakpoint (Performed|Projected): You can set the breakpoint date that will be displayed in the report. The breakpoint is the date from which values are arranged in the "Performed" or "Projected" column shown in the example report below. By default, the breakpoint is the current date.
- Template name: Once you have configured your settings, type the name of the template here, and click the SAVE button.
- Sorting: Choose a parameter from the dropdown list. You can set Ascending or Descending order by clicking one of the radio buttons.
- Filter On: It is possible to filter either on Filter or on Human Resources. To use filters, click the Filter radio button, then select the HR Filter from the dropdown list. To filter on human resources, choose the Human Resources radio button. You can now search and mark one or several human resources filters for the report.
- Public: The document can be edited and reviewed by any user.
- Protected: Other users have no permission to edit the document.
- Private: The document is available only for the user who created it.
- Time Mode: You can choose a time mode from the dropdown list.
- Period Template: You can choose a period template from the dropdown list. Also, you can add several days before the period and several days after the period if you need to create a report for the specific period. Pay attention that Valid From and Valid To dates are not available for editing as these dates are set automatically according to the chosen period.
- Frequency: You can select any weekdays that you need to be displayed in the report.
- Hide crew with no data available: Check this box if you need to display in the report only crew with available data.
- Grouping: You can select several items for grouping from the “Available” list and move to the “Selected” field using the single arrow. Also, you can move all available items to selected using the double arrow. If you want to change the order of the items in any field, use the up and down arrows.
- Roster Label: You can select a maximum of three labels from the “Available” list and move them to the “Selected” field using the single arrow. If you want to change the order of the items in any field, use up and down arrows.
- Send as Email: Check this option to automatically send the report with the selected format to the selected email address. The email address of the current user is placed there by default. Note: when selecting this option, no report will be presented on the screen. Also note that for this to work, the setting “ReportDefaultComChannel” in Setup needs to be properly configured.