Human Resource Filters contains the list of filters that are used in rosters gantt to filter crew members.
To search for HR filters type name in search field and click Search. The result will be displayed in the same dialog window.
Create New HR Filters
- Click the New button to create a new HR filter.
- Enter text name.
- Define Valid From and Valid To dates.
- Select Public if the HR filter can be edited and reviewed by any user.
- Select Protected if other users have no permission to edit the HR filter.
- Select Private if the HR filter is available only for the user who created it.
- If the HR filter is inherited choose item from dropdown list.
- Select group from dropdown list if necessary.
- Define sort order.
- Select Active if the HR filter is to be used.
Once the parameters are defined select the Save button and the information is committed to the database and the new entry will appear in the existing list of items. To discard a new item prior to save select the Cancel button and the information will be removed and the window closed.
Edit Existing HR Filters
All HR filters can be edited using the following procedure.
To edit HR filter click the Edit button. If more than one HR filter is needed to be edited select the appropriate tick boxes. After clicking the Edit button each item will appear in a separate window and can be edited in turn.
Once the required amendments have been made select the Save button to commit the changes to the database. To discard changes click the Cancel button.
Copy Existing HR Filters
A HR filter can be copied to create a new HR filter using the following procedure.
Indicate the HR filter by selecting the tick box and select the Copy button. The Edit dialogue window is displayed and the new parameters can be entered. To save changes click the Save button, to discard changes click the Cancel button.
Delete Existing HR Filters
HR filters that are no longer required can be deleted by clicking the Delete button. To delete multiple HR filters select tick boxes of appropriate filters and click the Delete button.