Accessing the Detailed Block Report
Accessing the Detailed Block Report can be done in two ways:
- Click the Human Resource tab then click the Detailed Block Report icon.
- In the search bar, type Detailed Block Report then click the icon.
When you enter the Detailed Block Report screen, fill out the following fields:
The fields represent:
- Report filter: Choose a template that was saved previously from the dropdown list.
- Valid From/Valid To: Define the period for which you need to create a report.
- Template name: To use custom configurations in the future, enter a template name and save it.
- Sorting: Choose a filter from the dropdown list. You can set ascending or descending order by clicking one of the radio buttons.
- Filter: Choose a filter from the dropdown list.
- Permissions: The following permissions can be granted:
- Public - The document can be edited and reviewed by any user.
- Protected - Other users have no permission to edit the document.
- Private - The document is available only for the user who created it.
- Time Mode: You can choose a time mode from the dropdown list.
- Period Template: You can choose a period template from the dropdown list. You can also add several days Before Period and several days After Period if you need to create a report for the specific period. Be aware of the dates for Valid From and Valid To are not available for editing as these dates are set automatically according to chosen period.
- Frequency: You can check any weekdays that you need to be displayed in the report.
- Grouping: You can select several items for grouping from the Available list and move to Selected field using single arrow. You can also move all Available items to Selected using double arrow. If you want to change the order of the items in any field, use up and down arrows.