The below user right needs to be enabled to view Contracts:
Contracts contain information about subcontractors that provide service to airlines. To search for contracts, type a name in the search field and click the SEARCH button. The result is displayed in the same dialog window.
Creating a new contract
To create a new contract:
- Click the NEW button.
- Enter a text Name.
- Select the Company from the dropdown list.
- Select the Email Types from the dropdown list.
- Enter Title and Part time percentage in the respective fields.
- If Over time applies to this contract, check the appropriate box.
- If Per diem applies to this contract, check the appropriate box.
- Enter Vacation days and Fixed salary in the respective fields.
- Select the Active checkbox if the contract is to be used.
Once the parameters are defined, select the SAVE button. The information is committed to the database and the new entry appears in the existing list of items. To discard a new item before saving, select the CANCEL button. The information will be removed and the window closed.
Editing an existing contract
To edit a contract, click the EDIT button. If more than one contract is needed to be edited, select the appropriate checkboxes. After clicking the EDIT button, each item appears in a separate window and can be edited. Once the required amendments have been made, select the SAVE button to commit the changes to the database. To discard changes, click the Cancel button.
Copying an existing contract
Choose the contract by selecting the checkbox and then the COPY button. The Edit dialogue window displays and the new parameters can be entered. To save changes, click the SAVE button. To discard changes, click the CANCEL button.
Deleting an existing contract
Contracts that are no longer required can be deleted by clicking the DELETE button. To delete multiple contracts, select the checkboxes of the appropriate contracts then click the DELETE button.