For the information how to generate a report, please see: RAIDO > Reference Information > Views
Fields to be filled in the report:
- Report filter. Choose a template that was saved previously from the dropdown list.
- Valid From/Valid To. Define the period for which you need to create a report.
- Time From. Time To. You can specify a time range for the report.
- Template name. To use custom configurations in the future enter a template name and save it.
- Filter. Choose a filter from the dropdown list.
- Public – the document can be edited and reviewed by any user.
- Protected – other users have no permission to edit the document.
- Private – the document is available only for the user who created it.
- Time Mode. You can choose a time mode from the dropdown list.
- Period Template. You can choose a period template from the dropdown list. Also you can add several days before period and several days after period if you need to create a report for the specific period. Pay attention that Valid From and Valid To dates are not available for editing as these dates are set automatically according to chosen period.
- Frequency. You can tick any weekdays that you need to be displayed in the report.