Access the Dispositioning Report can be done in two ways:
- Click the Human Resource tab then click the Dispositioning Report icon.
- In the search bar, type Dispositioning Report then click the icon.
When you enter the Dispositioning Report screen, fill out the following fields.
- Report filter: Choose a template that was saved previously from the dropdown list.
- Valid From/Valid To: Define the period for which you need to create a report.
- Time From/Time To: You can specify a time range for the report.
- Template name: To use custom configurations in the future, enter a template name and save it.
- Filter: Choose a filter from the dropdown list.
- Public: The document can be edited and reviewed by any user.
- Protected: Other users have no permission to edit the document.
- Private: The document is available only for the user who created it.
- Time Mode: You can choose a time mode from the dropdown list.
- Period Template: You can choose a period template from the dropdown list. Also, you can add several days before the period and several days after the period if you need to create a report for the specific period. Pay attention that Valid From and Valid To dates are not available for editing as these dates are set automatically according to the chosen period.
- Frequency: You can check any weekdays that you need to be displayed in the report.