To create, edit, delete, or read an AdHoc Event, the user must be in a user group that has permissions to do so. There are four permissions options:
- AdHoc Events
- Assign AdHoc Event.
Note: You can select All on the dropdown list, and search for AdHoc or other keywords to locate a specific permission setting. We have searched for AdHoc below:
Each permission type has options to create, edit, delete, and read.
What the function does
|Create new AdHoc events
|Can edit already created AdHoc events
|Can delete any AdHoc event
|Can read an AdHoc event
Creating types of AdHoc Events and adding them to legs
- To search for Adhoc Events, type “adhoc" into the search field and click Search. The result will display.
- Create a new item by clicking the New button.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Enter a Name for the Adhoc Event.
- Select a DataType from the dropdown list. The options are:
- Company Activity (at the moment, this is only available in the ScheduleGantt)
- Human Resource
- Choose a Filter, if you want to specify which types of flight this event will apply to. You can leave this portion empty to apply to all flights/leg types.
- Insert a value of '1' in the Priority field and choose a color for the event.
- Click the Active checkbox then the SAVE button. This AdHoc event can now be assigned to legs.
Assigning an AdHoc Event to a Company Activity
- In the Schedule Gantt, click the Eye icon and select the AdHoc Events checkbox. This shows only AdHoc Events on the ScheduleGantt.
- Right- click an existing flight and select the Adho. icon.
- Select the Adhoc Event from the Adhoc Events dropdown menu.
- Enter a Comment if necessary and click the Next button.
- If an automation event has been assigned to the Adhoc Event, that can be previewed on the Save dialog.
- Click the SAVE button.
Note: The Adhoc event generator can send the free text, entered in the 'Comments' field, together with any pre-stored messaging from a template. For this to work, you need to add the Data Element 'N-OC' + "AllNotes (String)" to the Adhoc event template(s). These are found in the Integration Factory.
For further information, please contact NAVBLUE Support.