The critical connections may be beneficial for pax connection times (i.e. MCT = Minimum Connection Times) or even for crew members on a DH mission.
These settings can be found in two ways:
- Menu -> Schedule - > Critical Connections.
- Type in the search field and click the SEARCH button.
The result will be displayed in the same dialog window.
The determining factors for critical connections are Inbound Activity Filter and Outbound Activity Filter. These may be selected to the operator’s requirements.
Create New Critical Connections
- Click the NEW button to create a new critical connection.
- Enter text name.
- Define frequency.
- Set Valid From/Valid To dates.
- Define Minute, Start minutes, End minutes.
- Select Inbound Activity Filter from the dropdown list.
- Select Outbound Activity Filter from the dropdown list .
- Define Connection type (PAX / Crew / Unknown).
- Select Active if the critical connection is to be used.
Once the parameters are defined, click the SAVE button. the information is committed to the database and the new entry will appear in the existing list of items.
To discard a new item prior to saving, select the CANCEL button. The information will be removed and the window closed.
Edit Existing Critical Connections
All critical connections can be edited using the following procedure:
- Click the EDIT button. Note: If more than one critical connection is needed to be edited, select the appropriate check boxes.
- A separate window will appear where each item can then be edited.
- Once the required amendments have been made, select the SAVE button to commit the changes to the database. Alternatively, to discard changes, click the CANCEL button.
Copy Existing Critical Connections
The critical connections can be copied to create new critical connections using the following procedure:
- Indicate the critical connections by selecting the checkbox and selecting the COPY button.
- The Edit dialogue window is displayed and the new parameters can be entered.
- To save changes, click the SAVE button. To discard changes, click the CANCEL button.
Delete Existing Critical Connections
Critical connections that are no longer required can be deleted by clicking the DELETE button.
Note: To delete multiple critical connections, select the checkboxes of appropriate connections and click the DELETE button.