To access the Block Report, find the Block Report list item:
In the Report Filter dropdown, select the Block Report.
- Report Filter: Choose a template that was saved previously from the dropdown list.
- Valid From/Valid To: Define the period for which you need to create a report.
- Template name: To use custom configurations in the future, enter a template name and save it.
- Sorting: Choose a filter from the dropdown list. You can set Ascending or Descending order by clicking one of the radio buttons.
- Filter: Choose a filter from the dropdown list.
- Public: The document can be edited and reviewed by any user.
- Protected: Other users have no permission to edit the document.
- Private: The document is available only for the user who created it.
- Time Mode: You can choose a time mode from the dropdown list.
- Period Template: You can choose a period template from the dropdown list. Also, you can add several days before the period and several days after the period if you need to create a report for the specific period. Pay attention that Valid From and Valid To dates are not available for editing as these dates are set automatically according to the chosen period.
- Frequency: You can check any weekdays that you need to be displayed in the report.
- Default: Uses the selected settings, unless the user specifies otherwise.
- Grouping: You can select several items for grouping from the Available list and move to the Selected field using a single arrow. Also, you can move all Available items to Selected using a double arrow. If you want to change the order of the items in any field, use up and down arrows.