Receiver groups allows to make message distribution to definite groups. E.g. to make email distribution to all pilots or other crew members.
Create New Receiver Groups
- Select the New button to create a new receiver group.
- Enter shortcode text name of the group.
- Choose com channel, title, content from dropdown lists.
- Add contacts using the Search button.
- To make more specific search start type email or phone number (contact information depends on what com channel was predefined).
- Move contacts to table Selected using arrows.
- Select Active if the receiver group is to be used.
Once the parameters are defined select the Save button and the information is committed to the database and the new entry will appear in the existing list of items. To discard a new item prior to save select the Cancel button and the information will be removed and the window closed.
Edit Existing Receiver Groups
All receiver groups can be edited using the following procedure.
To edit receiver group click the Edit button. If more than one receiver group is needed to be edited select the appropriate tick boxes. After clicking the Edit button each item will appear in a separate window and can be edited in turn.
Once the required amendments have been made select the Save button to commit the changes to the database. To discard changes click the Cancel button.
Copy Existing Receiver Groups
A receiver group can be copied to create a new receiver group using the following procedure.
Indicate the receiver group by selecting the tick box and select the Copy button. The Edit dialogue window is displayed and the new parameters can be entered. To save changes click the Save button, to discard changes click the Cancel button.
Delete Existing Receiver Groups
Receiver group that are no longer required can be deleted by clicking the Delete button. To delete multiple receiver groups select tick boxes of appropriate groups and click the Delete button.