For the information how to generate a report, please see: RAIDO > Reference Information > Views
Fields to be filled in the report:
- Report filter. Choose a template that was saved previously from the dropdown list.
- Valid From/Valid To. Define the period for which you need to create report.
- Template name. To use custom configurations in the future enter a template name and save it.
- Sorting. Choose a filter from the dropdown list. You can set ascending or descending order by clicking one of the radio buttons.
- Filter On. It is possible to filter either on Filter or on Human Resources. To use the filters click the Filter radio button. After clicking the dropdown list with filters are available and you can choose the filter that you need. To filter on human resources choose the Human Resources radio button. Now you can search and mark one or several human resources filters for the report.
- Payroll Transactions Codes. The code of transactions are displayed on such field. You can mark the codes that you need to be displayed in the report.
- Public – the document can be edited and reviewed by any user.
- Protected – other users have no permission to edit the document.
- Private – the document is available only for the user who created it.
- Time Mode. You can choose a time mode from the dropdown list.
- Frequency. You can tick any weekdays that you need to be displayed in the report.