To edit a Schedule flight, right mouse click on the flight leg. An icon window appears.
When the user clicks on the Edit button in the context menu (on a flight leg) in the Gantt, the following window appears:
This information displayed is quite similar to the ‘New’ schedule window, but with some additional fields buttons, a drop-down list and an additional schedule Gantt displayed at the top.
The period list
The period list is a textual view of the schedule Gantt. It lists all the available periods for the schedule. The user selects a period from this list and edits the schedule accordingly.
The history button
The user can view the history of changes by right mouse clicking on the flight and selecting
The history button shows all transactions made for the flight, and also show any notes that have been added.
The information displayed in this transaction display is:
· The schedule version number (in this case 1), which changes incrementally each time the schedule is changed.
· The type of change (in this case NEW)
· Schedule data
· The user name of the person who carried out the modification.
· Date and time.
The schedule Gantt
The schedule Gantt shows the loaded and/or newly created periods.
· Load Season: loads all variants of the schedule (flight number) for the season.
· New Period: creates a new period within the selected period. The dates are taken from the date control. This flight can then be changed just for this period.
· Delete Period: deletes a period within the selected period.
· Expand Period: expands the period by the new dates set in the date control.
· Reduce Period: reduces the period according to the dates set in the date control.
. the Move buttons will move the schedule dates (Valid From/To) back or forward by one day.
Changing Time for the whole period
The times can be changed in the leg panel.
Changing the Flight Identifier
In the History, there will be an additional record for the change made:
The Equipment (AcType and Service Type Code) can be modified by changing these fields in the leg panel:
Changing configuration data
The user can change following configuration data:
Reroute add leg
Reroute remove leg
Changing administrative data
The user can change following administrative data:
· AC Owner (not implemented yet)
· Onward flight (not implemented yet)
· Crew Owner (Flight deck and Cabin)(not implemented yet)
· Passenger times (not implemented yet)
· Codes shares (not implemented yet)
· Segment data (not implemented yet)
Revise Period frequency within period
Creating a Flight Schedule
Deleting a Flight Schedule