Selecting flight legs to move to another aircraft works in a similar way to Swap (as described earlier). The difference is that you can move leg(s) from one or more aircraft to one aircraft (i.e. Aircraft Change).
Example: Below illustrates the selected flight legs to be moved (refer to Selected Swap) for details. The selected legs are displayed in blue. We will move the selected flight legs from NV06 to aircraft JA613A.
- Select the flight legs.
- To move the flight legs to another aircraft row, right-click the required aircraft row and select the Move icon.
- After clicking the Move button, you will be prompted with a window to move the legs.
- Here you have the opportunity to unselect legs if you no longer want them included in the move scenario. You can also add a reason. This will be included in the transaction history log and optionally in any report.
- Click the NEXT button.
- Click the SAVE button to update the information and process the messages.
- Click the SAVE button again.
- The flights are then moved to the new aircraft registration and the messages are sent.
Note: The last three legs have a red box around the leg warning of aircraft type conflict. You will need to edit these legs and change the aircraft type and/or version to resolve this or there could also be a station conflict.