You can access Auto Rostering through this tab:
These parameters are common to all the options in Auto Rostering:
- Save by submit: The solution will automatically be saved when the run has finished.
- E-mail when complete: N-OC can send an email when the process is complete.
- Advanced mode: Only available when Save by submit and E-mail when complete is available.
- Wizard mode: It guides you through the setup.
- From/To: Date range for Auto Rostering process. It may be automatically filled from a Gantt.
- Frequency: The frequency for Auto Rostering process.
- Human resources: Specify human resources to operate on. Both filters and existing crew. It may be filled from a Gantt or from Filters.
- Roster blocks: Specify roster blocks to operate on. Both filters and free typed blocks. It may be filled from a Gantt or from Roster Filters.
- Legs: Specify legs to operate on. Both filters and free typed legs. It may be filled from a Gantt or from Leg Filters.
- Ground Tasks: From Ground task filters.
- In the Add New dropdown, select a new scenario.
- Write a name in the Template Name field.
- Add a Type by clicking the Add Step button.
- Save the parameters. Note: The save option is only available if all needed parameters are entered.