This table holds all the available facilities at this station. From this window, the user can click the facility to send an email or Type B, call them by phone or VOIP, etc.
Adding a facility
To add a facility, do the following:
1. Click the ADD FACILITY button. A dropdown shows for all available Facility Types (created in Facility Type).
2. Select one of the available Facility Types. After, select the Active check box and click the Save button.
3. The Facility type is now in the grid. Click the name of the Facility Type.
4. Click the New button.
5. Select the Facility Attribute and Value (e.g. mobile).
6. Click the Save button.
7. Repeat the procedure from step 4 if you need to enter more attributes. Click the Edit button if you need to change existing information.
1. If you want to send an email to the station facility, click the email address and the Email editor will open.
- To be able to send (e.g. SME or Email) directly from the Station Facility window, the originator must have a saved number or email address in the user profile.
2. Enter the email text and click the Send button.