You can access the Inflight Service Codes through this icon and/or tab:
How to access Inflight Service Codes
- Go to Menu.
- Go to Schedule.
- Click the Inflight Service Codes tab.
Searching for Inflight Service Codes
- Type name in the Search field.
Creating a new Inflight Service Code
- Click the NEW button.
- Enter the Name in the respective field.
- Enter the shortcode.
- Select the Active checkbox if the inflight service code is to be used.
Once the parameters are defined, select the SAVE button. The information is committed to the database and the new entry will appear in the existing list of items. To discard a new item prior to saving, select the CANCEL button. The information will be removed and the window closed.
Editing an existing Inflight Service Code
All inflight service codes can be edited using the following procedure.
- Click the EDIT button. Note: If more than one inflight service code is needed to be edited, select the appropriate checkboxes.
- After clicking the EDIT button, each item will appear in a separate window and can be edited.
- Once the required amendments have been made, select the SAVE button to commit the changes to the database. To discard changes, click the CANCEL button.
Copy Existing Inflight Service Code
An inflight service code can be copied to create a new inflight service code using the following procedure.
- Indicate the inflight service codes by selecting the checkbox and selecting the COPY button.
- The Edit dialogue window is displayed and the new parameters can be entered.
- To save changes, click the SAVE button. To discard changes, click the CANCEL button.
Delete Existing Inflight Service Code
Inflight service codes that are no longer required can be deleted by clicking the DELETE button.
Note: To delete multiple Inflight Service Codes, select checkboxes of appropriate codes and click the DELETE button.