To search for leg filters type name in search field and click Search. The result will be displayed in the same dialog window.
Create New Leg Filters
- Click the New button to create a new leg filter.
- Enter text name.
- Define Valid From and Valid To dates.
- Select Public if the leg filter can be edited and reviewed by any user.
- Select Protected if other users have no permission to edit the leg filter.
- Select Private if the leg filter is available only for the user who created it.
- If the leg filter is inherited choose item from dropdown list.
- Select group from dropdown list if necessary.
- Define sort order.
- Select Active if the leg filter is to be used.
Once the parameters are defined select the Save button and the information is committed to the database and the new entry will appear in the existing list of items. To discard a new item prior to save select the Cancel button and the information will be removed and the window closed.
Edit Existing Leg Filters
All leg filters can be edited using the following procedure.
To edit leg filter click the Edit button. If more than one leg filter is needed to be edited select the appropriate tick boxes. After clicking the Edit button each item will appear in a separate window and can be edited in turn.
Once the required amendments have been made select the Save button to commit the changes to the database. To discard changes click the Cancel button.
Copy Existing Leg Filters
A leg filter can be copied to create a new leg filter using the following procedure.
Indicate the leg filter by selecting the tick box and select the Copy button. The Edit dialogue window is displayed and the new parameters can be entered. To save changes click the Save button, to discard changes click the Cancel button.
Delete Existing Leg Filters
Leg filters that are no longer required can be deleted by clicking the Delete button. To delete multiple leg filters select tick boxes of appropriate filters and click the Delete button.