Load classes are used to distinguish the different passenger classes on the aircraft. They are also used in the aircraft configuration to specify how many passengers the aircraft can hold in each class.
To search for load classes, type in the search field and click the Search button. The result will be displayed in the same dialog window.
Creating a new Load Class
1. Click the New button to create a new load class. A new window will appear.
The load class is used on the LDM message and some common types are shown below:
- First Class - Commonly used code is F.
- Business Class - Commonly used code is C.
- Economy Class - Commonly used code is M.
2. Specify a Name and a Shortcode.
3. Select the Active checkbox if you intend to use a Load Class then click the Save button when completed.
You have now created a Load Class.